About Concept Tyres
We, the Employees, Board of Directors and Management of concepttyresonline.com have identified the following core values as being the central focus in providing quality service to our Membership:
We will incorporate the highest ethical standards in all interactions with our teammates, members and community. In doing so, we will dedicate ourselves to honesty, trustworthiness, good character and the highest personal and professional conduct.
we will ensure the best utilization of employees, technology, facilities and financial resources to provide high-quality, professional service.
we will embrace dynamic and innovative approaches in providing quality service through new technologies and continual process improvement.
COMMITMENT TO COMMUNITY
we will focus our actions and attitudes on the best interests of our members and community.
COMMITMENT TO EMPLOYEES
we will foster individual and organizational success through training, empowerment, open and timely communications, teamwork and a safe working environment. We recognize the value of each teammate’s contribution to the success of the organization and believe in sharing the rewards that result from individual and team efforts.
Bring together consumers and dealers of automobile tyres, tubes and alloy wheels to create a friendly, informed and beneficial environment for all.
What we collect
When you make an order with us, we collect the following information:
• Your full name
• Contact information, including email address and phone numbers
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• Dispatching orders and doorstep delivery of our products and services.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your specific needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at care
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the registered address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms and Conditions
The following key terms apply to all users of this website.
• The Company will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
• The content and functionality on this site is provided with the understanding that the Company is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to the viewer of this website. We make no representations or warranties about timeliness, completeness, suitability or usefulness of any of the information on this website. All content and functionality on this site is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
• The Company reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all activities and services offered through this website or make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content, information presented/disclosed, through this website.
• The material presented on this website is for information purpose only. It is only intended to provide a description of, including but not limited to, the products and services of the Company. This website may provide links to third party websites; however, providing links does not imply any affiliation between the Company and the owner of the third-party website. We do not endorse or approve the content on any such third-party website. We shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked web sites.
The content on this website is not and should not be interpreted or construed as professional advice or consultancy. All the information and content on this website is protected by copyright laws. Unauthorized copying, modification or distribution of the content on this website is strictly prohibited. We shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or for the loss of revenue or profits whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of the Company. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners.
• The content provided on this site is free of charge, unless otherwise expressly stated, and for informational purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between a user/viewer of this site and the Company. Links on this site may lead to services or sites not operated by the Company. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or sites and the Company takes no responsibility for such other sites or services. A link to another site or service is not an endorsement of that site or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this site, or any site or service whose link is provided on this site, is at your own risk. This website contains material which is owned by the Company. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of all the material on the website is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of the Company.
• This site and its contents are provided “as is” and the Company makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this site or any site or service accessible through this site. The Company expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties. In no event will the Company be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this site, any content on or accessed through this site or any site service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so. Because of the open nature of the Internet, we recommend that you should not submit information you consider confidential.
• The Company does not accept unauthorized idea submissions outside of established business relationships. To protect the interests of our members/partners and ourselves, we must treat the issue of such submissions with great care. Importantly, without a clear business relationship, the Company cannot and does not treat any such submissions in confidence. Accordingly, please do not communicate unauthorized idea submissions to the Company through this website. Any ideas disclosed to the Company outside a pre-existing and documented confidential business relationship are not confidential and the Company may therefore develop, use and freely disclose or publish similar ideas without compensating you/crediting you/citing you/accounting you. The Company will make every reasonable effort to return or destroy any unauthorized idea submissions without detailed review of them. However, if a review is necessary in the Company’s sole discretion, it will be with the understanding that the Company assumes no obligation to protect the confidentiality of your idea or compensate you for its disclosure or use. By submitting an idea or other detailed submission to the Company through this website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this stated policy. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Notwithstanding anything contained in this website, including the foregoing, the visitors of this website agree and acknowledge that the Company reserves its right to discontinue, abandon, delete, modify or alter any content/information published on this website without prior notice.
• The company might ask the customer for 20% advance from the customer in the event of an COD order, for some special tyre sizes or has right to cancel the order without assigning any reason.
• All Additional Accessories and Consumables (Nozils, weights, wheel alignment, wheel balancing) are chargeable on actual for both online and offline orders.
Orders and Refunds
Area of coverage
Concept Tyres India Private Limited delivers tyres anywhere in India. You can order online and get a delivery schedule as per your location.
We have doorstep fitting service available for all customers based in Trivandrum Kerala. We are currently expanding our services to cover more cities in India. We will be adding locations for mobile tyre services soon.
A fixed fitment fee is charged for doorstep services.
At the time of placing an order with us, you have to make a booking payment. This amount will depend on the product price that is displayed on the site. This is a portion of the total amount payable for the order.
Payments are accepted by all debit or credit cards issued by Visa or MasterCard and are processed through a secure, third-party payment gateway.
You will have to pay the remaining amount for an order to our Service Crew before they start working on your vehicle. This can be paid either in cash or by a Visa or MasterCard issued debit or credit card.
Concept Tyres India Private Limited might ask for 20% advance from the customer in the event of an COD order, for some special tyre sizes or has right to cancel the order without assigning any reason.
We do not accept cheques and demand drafts. Please help our service crew by keeping an appropriate payment method ready with you at the appointed time of servicing.
Place and time of servicing
You will receive a phone call from our Customer Services Team to fix a time and location for changing the tyres on your vehicle within four hours to placing the order.
Please note the following points about scheduling the visit.
• Please ensure that the location you agree with our Customer Services team for fitting of tyres has ample space for parking our servicing van next to your vehicle. If prior permission is required for vehicles to enter the premises, please obtain the necessary permission beforehand;
• Please ensure that the location chosen by you allows our Service Crew to work on your vehicle, including hoisting it on supports, clamps and jacks. Multi-level parking lots are not suitable for proper service
• Please keep cash or a valid Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card ready for making a payment for your purchase, ensuring that the card has sufficient funds for the payment. We do not accept cheques or demand drafts so please assist our Service Crew by making the payment before getting the tyres changed.
• You can re-schedule the visit at most 2 times, provided you give us a call at least 8 working hours before the scheduled time for servicing your vehicle.
In case you have placed an order and do not wish to avail of the purchased products, please call our customer services number to cancel your order no later than 24 hours prior to the appointed time for servicing your vehicle.